- Akana Capital informs users of this website that it respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid this. the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Akana Capital will process the data in accordance with the principles of quality required by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 of Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of protection of personal data is approved.
- The personal data provided on the website will be registered in a client file owned by Akana Capital duly declared and registered in the General Data Protection Register, under number 2132061077, in order to meet the requests and queries from users.
- By indicating your data, and in accordance with the provisions of Article 6 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, unequivocally consents to the processing of your data for the purpose indicated in the previous section.
- Likewise, you consent that your data, if necessary, be transferred to collaborators of Akana Capital, with the sole purpose of responding to your request or legal consultation.
- At any time the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and, where appropriate, cancellation, by communicating in writing to C / Velázquez, 83 -28006- Madrid, indicating the reference “DATA PROTECTION”, or by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in which your identity is accredited.
If you have any questions or comments about the way in which Akana Capital uses the data of its users, write to email@example.com