Akana Capital News
Maresa Logística, a company owned by Akana Capital and Somar Capital, has reached an agreement to acquire From-To, a family owned company based in Bilbao, specialized in groupage between Northern Spain and the Canary Islands. This acquisition is part of Maresa Logística‘s strategy to accelerate its “Buy & Build” to create a large-scale operator, increase
Iberia and Maresa Logística (owned by Akana Capital and Somar Capital) sell Cacesa to Talde Private Equity
Iberia and Maresa Logística, a company owned by Akana Capital and Somar Capital, have reached an agreement to sell CACESA to the Spanish venture capital fund Talde Private Equity. The price of the operation was 50 million euros. CACESA was owned 75% by Iberia /IAG, while the remaining 25% of the capital was in the
In today’s world, consumers incorporate a wide range of digital tools and platforms into their purchasing decisions and buying habits. But, when it comes to gifting air travel, there is no seamless…
AKANA expertise spreads across several sectors.