In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11th, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users of the use of third-party and persistent cookies to improve the service provided.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team so that, depending on the type of navigation, they can offer a better service through the website.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are its purposes?
- Technical and functional cookies: These are strictly necessary to allow the User to navigate through a web page and to provide the contracted service. As for example, those that allow to store the data of an online order.
- Personalization cookies: This type allows you to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same browser language used to visit the web.
- Analysis cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website solely for statistical purposes. An example are those of Google Analytics.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: These are all those that aim to improve the effectiveness of advertising spaces by collecting information about the preferences and personal choices of the User. For example, Google Adwords (retargeting).
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
Regarding the processing of data collected through analytical cookies, the Working Group of Article 29 (European advisory body on data protection) has stated that, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of the users, as long as they are first-party cookies, that treat aggregated data with a strictly statistical purpose, that information is provided on their use and the possibility of that users express their refusal on its use.
Allow, block or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can get more information about how to remove or block your browser’s cookies at: